Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with WIZMONK.COM or to the only legal account name "WIZMONK (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED", from now onwards, we will refer to it simply as "WIZMONK," whose legal name is "WIZMONK (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED". By doing so, you agree to the following terms and conditions. WIZMONK should be contacted with adequate information about your identity, the grounds of your complaint, and detailed information if you face any problems during the ongoing service period, to help us identify the issues you have pointed out. Please read the following terms of service carefully before subscribing to our service.
Terms of services use
- WIZMONK has a "Terms & Conditions" in place prior to initiate any service to the
concerned client. Both, the client and WIZMONK should adhere to the above
agreement before place any order.This is the first step of our process and both the
client and WIZMONK has to abide by it.
- Few services given by WIZMONK initiate on a monthly subscription basis. However, the client has the option of
stopping the monthly subscription at any point of time with
prior email intimation.
- WIZMONK doesn't have any lock-in period. However, we recommend continuing
the dgital marketing work at least for six months to see good improvements over the
- All the packages we sell is exclusively for SEO & Social Media Promotion. So, no
website design or development or other work except SEO is involved in any plan.
- Campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service
provider. So, unless agreed, the client has to choose the keywords suggested by WIZMONK.
- WIZMONK can't be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the
changes to the website made by the client. To make the website technically search
engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes as per the
requirements; subject to approval of these suggestions by the client.
- We may need the FTP/cPanel/Admin login credentials, if the client wants WIZMONK to make the changes to the website. The client is requested to change the
login details once the required work is completed by WIZMONK. This stops any
concern of further security violation.
- WIZMONK can't be held responsible for any type of virus and malware attack to
the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We always
recommend having a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues for every website.
- While WIZMONK is committed to providing dedicated manpower and hours in accordance with the agreed-upon plan, it's important to note that WIZMONK doesn't not guarantee specific results of any nature. Our assurance lies in our commitment to working diligently for the allocated man hours, as outlined in the subscribed plan, and delivering the agreed-upon outcomes within the specified timeframe. To keep our clients informed, we typically furnish bimonthly and monthly work performance reports, detailing all the activities undertaken during that respective period of work.
WIZMONK Refund and Cancellation Policy
- WIZMONK doesn't offer any refund for our all services, but refund can be initiated if service cancelled within 24 hours of payment. We request please clear your doubts with our sales person before making a payment
- WIZMONK provides an extensive work portfolio for you to view before choosing us for your website project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact WIZMONK Sales person prior to making a payment for our services.
- Project can only be cancelled within 24 hours after signing the project agreement or making the payment. The client will get a refund within 7-14 working days of cancellation.
- A Set-up or payment process fee (8%) we will deduct from the original payment amount.
- The service or contract will be paused or cancelled if client doesn't make payment after sent invoice in between 7 Days without any prior notice via email.
- Payments for custom development projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy
to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is
cancelled or postponed, all money paid are retained by WIZMONK and if applicable,
a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the
- Client acknowledges that WIZMONK will add a "Developed by WIZMONK" or "IT Partner WIZMONK" or "Digital Partner WIZMONK" link or logo to the footer section of each website they work on. This is WIZMONK's branding and to remove it will cost one hundred forty-nine INR (Rs. 5999) only.
Payments for previous months of web hosting or server are non-refundable. Upon placing an order, hosting accounts are promptly set up and allocated specific server resources based on the chosen plan. Even if the client does not utilize the account, payment for services is still required. Hosting accounts will only be canceled upon receiving notice from the client or if payment is not received within 10 days after the due date. In the event that a client has prepaid for hosting services for 6 or 12 months and decides to cancel before the plan expiration date, a refund may be issued for the remaining months. However, if the client received complimentary products or services as part of their hosting plan, the value of these free offerings will be deducted from the refund amount.
As a dedicated hosting service reseller partnering with various 3rd party vendors, we want to emphasize the importance of data protection and backup on your end. While we strive to provide reliable services, it's essential to acknowledge that we don't own the servers; we operate as resellers.
In the event of data loss due to natural disasters, events beyond our control, or any unforeseen technical issues, we want to make it clear that we cannot assume responsibility. We highly recommend implementing regular data backup procedures to safeguard your valuable information. Your data's security is a shared responsibility, and maintaining up-to-date backups ensures that you can restore your content swiftly if the need arises.
If you have any questions about backup best practices or need assistance in setting up a backup routine, our support team is here to help. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in prioritizing the safety and integrity of your data.
If WIZMONK receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company, payment gateway or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without any notice. A chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus
any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in
full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. We
suggest, instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us with your queries to address
any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge
from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund.
Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a
payment for our services.
QUOTE/PROPOSAL/CONTRACT FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES
All quotes, proposal or contract supplied by WIZMONK are valid for ten (10) days from the date of provided. WIZMONK may amend this provision during promotional periods. Acceptance can be provided in writing, via electronic mail, messaging platform, in writing or via fax.
FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
- WIZMONK agrees to promote Client’s company on Facebook® and/or Social Media sites including but not limited to Twitter™, YouTube™, and LinkedIn™ through targeted advertising campaigns per the agreed specifications set out in the Project Brief.
- Client agrees to provide WIZMONK with information (ad banners and website links) within ten (10) working days after the Commencement Date and further agrees that they will comply with any technical specifications provided to the customer by WIZMONK. Drafts will be sent to Client for approval before being submitted to the relevant site.
- Client agrees that any images to be used in advertisements will be supplied to WIZMONK. Client acknowledges that if images are not provided, additional design fees may be payable. WIZMONK will bill client separately for these additional fees.
- Client acknowledges that Facebook and other social media sites reserve the right to refuse adverts at any time for any reason, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published, including but not limited to for reasons relating to the contents of the advertisement or any technology associated with the advertisement. WIZMONK will make every effort to create a substitute advertisement. If the advertisement is rejected due to content, WIZMONK shall require Client to supply new copy acceptable to aforementioned sites. WIZMONK cannot be held liable for rejection of ads by third-party websites. Client acknowledges that if an advertisement previously accepted and displayed on a social media site is then subsequently removed by said site, prior to the end of the agreed period, that WIZMONK is not liable for this decision and no refund will be payable.
- If requested, WIZMONK shall provide the link building services as specified on the
WIZMONK website and to the agreed specifications on the Project Brief.
- The number of links stated in the Project Brief is the number of links that WIZMONK will provide on the link building report. The number is correct at the point at
which the report is generated and quality controlled, whereupon it will be emailed to
- WIZMONK offers no guarantee for the length of time each link will remain live
after the point at which it has been confirmed and reported on the Customer link
- Client acknowledges that WIZMONK is not liable for the content of those sites.
Use of any such linked web site is at the Client’s own risk.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WIZMONK of the site.
- Client acknowledges that linking to "bad neighborhoods" or receiving links from
"link farms" can seriously damage all SEO efforts. WIZMONK does not assume
liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website
without prior consultation.
- WIZMONK agrees to produce written material for inclusion on Client’s website
upon the request of the Client and per the agreed specifications in the Project Brief.
- WIZMONK agrees that it will be the sole author of the work, which will be original
work by WIZMONK copywriter, free of plagiarism. WIZMONK agrees to use
reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are true and that
the work does not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right
of publicity or any other right of a third party.
- Client may provide an additional copy to WIZMONK. Client accepts full
responsibility for all detail contained in the copy provided to WIZMONK and agrees
to use reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are true
and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary
right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party.
- WIZMONK acknowledges that Client has the right to edit the work in a time frame
agreed upon in advance as it deems appropriate for publication and that WIZMONK
will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise review the work prior to
- Client agrees that they are responsible for reviewing the final draft for accuracy to
include spelling and grammatical errors, statements, and assertions. WIZMONK is
not liable for errors discovered after publication.
Save as provided in this Agreement each party shall keep in strict confidence all
technical or commercial know-how, specifications, inventions, processes or
initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed by one party to
the other. Each party shall restrict disclosure of such confidential material to such of
its employees as need to know the same for the purpose of discharging its
obligations under the Agreement and shall ensure that such employees are subject
to corresponding obligations of confidentiality.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WIZMONK, its employees, directors,
heirs and assigns against all liability, loss, damage and expense of any nature,
including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the publishing, distribution, or transmission
of any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the Client or the linkage of any
advertisement to any other material. The WIZMONK reserves the right to change
these terms and conditions, service pricing and service inclusions at any time
without prior notice.